Monday, August 9, 2010

Welcome!

After a life-upside-down-turning year at Hald Internasjonale Senter with six months of internship i Kenya, I have now been back in "the real world" for about two months. Having finally recovered from a pretty rough reversed culture shock, I am ready to admit that certainly there are things worth blogging about here too.

That's why I would like to welcome you (all...? both...?) to my new blog. Now, I know the title is a bit misleading; I have never been to Rome and most certainly not to Calcutta, though I hope to get there some day. However, anyone of you who has watched the Aristocats will know what I'm talking about. :-)

These first few lines came out a bit pretentious, didn't they..? Or do I just feel that way because my mind is reading the whole thing back to me in a British accent?

Anyway, that's beside the point.

So enjoy my new attempt at making a frequently updated, worthwhile blog. Last time I didn't do so bad, let's hope this one will be even better.

1 comment:

  1. 1 año, siguele echando ganas, si necesitas algo no dudes en decirme, 1 año

    ReplyDelete